MHA is a small Public Housing Authority that administers the Low-Income Public Housing, Section 8, and FSS Programs.
It is easy to register, you only need your email and social security number!
Once registered, there are lots of resources for Section 8 Voucher Holders, Public Housing Tenants, Program Applicants, and Landlords.
Portals will be utilized to:
· Begin the recertification process
· Exchange documents required for recertifications (annual or interim)
· Sign required forms
· Submit payments to Monticello Housing Authority for rent or re-payment agreements
· Communicate with your assigned caseworker
· Review portion and HAP payment information
· Review HQS Inspection information
· Enter and update your direct deposit banking information
· View and print 1099 forms
· View and update your contact information
· Apply online for open waiting lists or update waiting list information
·Check your rent balance, pay your rent, or submit work order requests (Evergreen Drive and 55 Liberty Street tenants only)
Click below to apply for a Low-Income Public Housing unit at our Evergreen Drive or Liberty Street apartments.
INCOME ELIGIBILITY LIMITS
Income limits are set by HUD. The max gross income (before taxes and deductions) by family size can be found here:
Click the button below to check on your application for both the Section 8 and Public Housing Programs
Check the payment amount, issue date, and other helpful information regarding HAP and HQS Inspections. Just enter your registration code and your social security number or tax identification number to manage your families.
Having trouble? Email your caseworker to find it!
Please use the link below to access approved board minutes of the Monticello Housing Authority
Please click the link below to see apartment offerings. These listings are provided to MHA by outside landlords for your review.
MHA does not endorse these listings and it does not prequalify the unit or assistance.
To list your unit with MHA, please fill out his form: Apartment Listing (google.com)
Our amazing staff is committed to helping others. We will work as a team to meet your
MHA has assisted families in the Sullivan County area for
over 50 years.
Our goal is to ensure safe, decent, and affordable housing and to create opportunities for residents' self-sufficiency and economic independence.
Below please find Public Notice for meetings of the MHA and notifications for other important dates.